A 1884 musterers' hut, now stranded 500m into the Gwarvas Pine forest from the bushedge. A wonderful historic building - pit sawn timbers cut onsite. Two rooms - a main kitchen with a table and open fire, and a bunkroom with four bunks and matresses. Over 130 years old, but still fully functional. Most commonlty reached from the Wakarara roadend (old mill site) via Yeoman's track and popular with mountainbikers.